Spedale's Florist is taking your safety seriously. We are continuing to serve your floral needs through online and phone ordering.
To mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we have enacted the following measures to ensure safety and continued service:
We continue to deliver smiles and happiness through deliveries to residential homes and funerals using safe, “contact-less” delivery methods.
- To ensure the safety of our customers, our drivers can make“no-contact” deliveries at your request.
- We will call the recipient prior to delivery to get the desired location for our driver to leave the item. The recipient will be informed through the provided phone number that the delivery has been completed.
- Deliveries will be marked “successful” once the recipient has been notified.
- Social Distancing will be practiced at all times.
- We are able to make hospital deliveries at this time. We will deliver to the hospital registration desk and the staff at the hospital will deliver directly to the patient room.
Despite the uncertainty brought by COVID-19, we will continue safely delivering flowers at the same level of quality and service our customers deserve. Your health and safety is always our top priority.
Thank you for trusting us to express your emotions with flowers and plants during these challenging times.
Employees: The employees of Spedale's Florist are following all CDC/OSHA protocols for COVID-19. Anyone feeling sick is told to stay home. If any employee of Spedale's Florist is exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19, they are also told to stay home.
This Page is being changed often in accordance to CDC, OSHA, Federal/State/Local Directives. Please check back for details.